Directions to our Leicester head office
There is free on-site parking.
By car - from the M1 J21
- Leave the M1 at J21 taking the M69 / A5460 exit to Coventry / Leicester
- At the roundabout take the A5460 exit onto Narborough Rd South, following signs
for the City Centre.
- Continue on the A5460 - Narborough Rd South for 2.2 miles.
- Turn right at traffic lights onto Upperton Rd (signed City Centre S&E).
- Pass over the River Soar and join Walnut St (signed City Centre).
- Continue on Walnut St until the traffic light junction with the A594 (rugby stadium
opposite). Move into right hand lane and join Welford Rd following one way
system (signed Central Ring A594 (South & East))
- Pass Nelson Mandela Park on the left and turn left onto Tigers Way (A594).
- Turn left onto Regent Rd. Turn right onto King Street.
- Turn left onto Malborough Street.
- Our Car Park is accessed at the bottom of Malborough Street.
Parking in city centre
- There is Visitor Parking under our building, but we have limited spaces so once our car park is full, visitors should park in additional car parks.
- Newarke St Car park access via York Road.
- To access the car park from Newarke Street, turn right onto Upper Brown Street and then turn left onto York Road.
- The entrance to the Newarke St Car park is on the left.
- From the car park it is a short walk to our offices.
Park and Ride
- Park and Ride operates every 15 minutes to the city centre, from 7am to 7pm Monday to Saturday
- There are three sites, at Birstall (LE4 4NP), Enderby (LE19 2AB) and Meynell's Gorse (LE3 3LF)
- Buses run direct to the city centre and also stop at St. Nicholas Circle apart from the Birstall Park and Ride which stops at the Haymarket bus station.
- Leicester is on the Midland Main Line, which runs from London St Pancras to Sheffield and Nottingham.
- It is around 10 min walking time from the train station along the right hand side of Tigers Way and down New Walk.